Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burner

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

i would like to win this as it would be so awesome to recieve it in a PACKAGE as a christmas / new years present :drool:

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

i should win because i'm planning to spend a week back home, and watching movies with my mom with this thing would be awesome

Can I win it, because I'm still waiting for Thermaltake to get their bums in gear, despite mailing them directly - they just don't seem to be up to much
    i7 3770k (1.6-4.2 GHz) / Hydro H100i / Asus P8Z77-V Premium / 16GB DDR3 2400 Team Group Xtreem Frostbite CL10 RAM / XFX 7990 / 250GB Sansung 840 Evo / 2 x 3TB Seagates in RAID-1 / 1TB Seagate for storage / Corsair HX750 / HAF932 / BenQ XL2411T monitor / CM Storm Trigger brown keyboard & Storm Recon mouse
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Despite having a GNVQ Intermediate and an AVCE Advanced in IT and ICT, I consider myself a noob with computers now as they are more advanced than I can deal with

love this nettop - would be great to win something for a change.

I should win the ViewSonic nettop and <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" id="itxt_nobr_2_0"></nobr> DVD burner package because I'm a GADGET FREAK and cannot think of a better way to start 2010 than to win the nettop and DVD burner!

I've been looking for the right nettop to hook up to my hdtv....the ones that sound good don't seem to actually be for sale.

i'm going to use it as a ctpc (car theater pc)
    it'll be used in my car and provide infotainment due to its low power use and space requirement hooked up to a re purposed 15" tft screen and connected to a 3g modem card via usb.

CD DVD burners have changed the face of computing for ever. Now, we have the capability of handling large files in any format. We also have the ability to create DVD movies which will play in the same home or portable DVD player we use to watch professionally made films, just as we can create audio CD which will play in a standalone CD player.

This will be a great present for my wife as shes asking me for her own PC ang HD media player for her LCD TV.

Did I win? :)
    Going Broke Saving Money

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information