Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas and New Year Giveaway – ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burner

Default Christmas and New Year Giveaway – ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burner

Christmas and New Year Giveaway – ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burner (December 23rd - January 2nd 2010)

We have teamed up with ViewSonic to giveaway one of their super thin VOT132 NVIDIA Ion nettop computer systems along with a matching ViewSonic VDD100 DVD and CD +/– RW Super Multi drive.

Our review of this new NVIDIA Ion based nettop only went online today and it impressed us greatly with hugely impressive workmanship in terms of its physical size and power consumption. You can read our full review here.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is post below in this forum thread and tell us why you should win the ViewSonic nettop and DVD burner package. One entry per person - don't worry, your IP is recorded and it will be checked.

Giveaway runs from today until Jan 2nd 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

MERRY XMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway – ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

This would make for a great media/HTPC for my wife and I. Its small size would allow us to hide it and the low power consumption is great as well. It amazes me how small PCs have become.

Thanks for the giveaway :)
    System Specs
    CPU: Intel i7 870
    CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
    Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
    RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
    GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
    PSU: Silverstone 700W
    System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
    Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
    Case: NZXT Khaos

Default Re: Christmas and New Year Giveaway – ViewSonic VOT132 Ion Nettop and VDD100 DVD Burn

I think I would like to win this because:
    1) It's faster than my current computer.
    2) I love the small size and portability.
    3) They don't give away cool toys in Korea.

Cheers and great giveaway.

Wow, this would be SO GREAT for us! We are retired and travel extensively in our RV. I have vision problems and find using a laptop difficult, and desktop computers are just too big for a RV. A nettop would be great since we don't need anything more powerful.

Bob

I would like to Win because I have a Friend Who could Use It

1. I need a media pc.
    2. I don't have a job right now.
    3. I don't have any money (see point #2)
    4. I never win anything.
    5 It would make me really happy.
    6. I need a new dvd drive
    7. The processor is faster than mine, I still am running a single core pc.
    8. I would be able to run a final version of Windows 7 instead of the pre-release I am still running.
    9. It would be much more energy efficient than my current pc.
    10. I don't ever buy things that I don't have to have so I would probably never buy one of these on my own.
    11. Its much smaller than my current case.
    12. My Current case doesn't even have a front panel because I thought I was cool and could mod my case with a dremel. It didn't go very well. My power button is currently taped to the top of my case and I have one 120mm fan partially attached to my case by using part of an installation kit from mini blinds.
    13. Did I mention I was broke?

I am a true believer that 2010 will be a technological advancing year. I am a advocate of NVIDIA and suppor the products they put out in the market. I have high hope for NVIDIA getting into the CPU market along with their current GPU market. This net book will be a great example of how well NVIDIA's product interface with netbooks that are out there.

i'd like to win this prize as i like the fact that it is very small. i took a stab at building an htpc, but didn't like the outcome as it was big and too noisy for my liking. this would make an excellent htpc for my family and me.

I would like to win the viewsonic because I have a power problem in my house right now and I can't use too much juice.

Thank You

It will be a great present for my mum as shes learning how to use a computer right now.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information