Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - Bunch of top quality Xigmatek CPU coolers

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - Bunch of top quality Xigmatek CPU coolers

I have a core i7 920 custom-built pc that I put together nearly 2 years ago (whenever that chip came out) and is still using the stock cooler. I would have purchased a quieter & cooler...um, cooler by now, but can't get the wife to agree to the $60+ purchase. Seriously...how many shoes does she need and I can't spend an extra 60 on my rig? >;-p

Quote Originally Posted by slugbug View Post
    Don't you mean Feb 23rd?

I would like to win one of these coolers to replace an older inefficient EverCool one I currently use in my second PC.
    Fixed the date error, thanks :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I don't need a new shiny thing to play with, lack of time and all that, but I still want it, pretty please?

Any of that coolers would be awesome for my gaming rig! I 've got my E8600 clocked high!!
    Core 2 Duo E8600 4.3 GHz 1.31V Arctic Freezer 7 Pro
    Gigabyte EP45T-DS3 F3 bios
    2xKingston HyperX KHX14400D3T1K3 rated 1800MHz 9-9-9-27
    2x2 Ati Radeon HD4850 512MB
    Zalman ZM600-HP 600W Modular
    CoolerMaster 932 HAF Full Tower
    Windows Seven Proffesional 32bit

I'd use it to make my pc more silent. I even have to use headphones, because the current stock cooler makes the noise of a vacuum cleaner from 70s

Well I would like to win any of these xigatek CPU coolers because I heard good things about them. And I want see if an aftermarket cooler is really worth it because I have never used an aftermarket cooler my self and my new quad core idleing between 48 to 55 degrease which is really hard 2 believe and scares the hell out of me cos my rig is my life. Please let win me one these awsome coolers cos I've bearly won anything in my live. I hope I get lucky this year of the tiger.

I assembled a new system centered around a - GA-P55A-UD3 and i5-750. It would be GREAT to have one of these Xigmatek coolers to ramp-up my system for overclocking. I have read where these coolers are the best for overclocking and cooling your processor. Please give me a chance to experience the best cooling heat-sink fan on the planet!

Been using an Freezer Pro 7 Pro for the past 4 years now. My lil bro keeps telling me to change coolers but I keep deciding not to since I'm a student and money is tight right now. My cooler has kept the temps down reasonably low for my past 2 E6600 and my current Q8200 but I would like to experience a new CPU cooler, one that cools better without sacrificing anything important. This opportunity is important to me and I wish to win one, if any of the coolers but I don't want to be selfish. Good luck to everyone participating in this awesome giveaway.
    MB: GA-EP45-UD3P Rev#: 1.6
    Bios: FB
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz @ 3.11Ghz
    Freezer Pro 7 Rev.2 @ 2500rpm 45CFM
    G.Skill PC2-6400 4x1Gb DDR2-800 (5-5-5-15 @ 2.1)
    EVGA 9800 GTX+
    Corsair 650W
    Antec 300
    Apple Cinema @ 1920x1200
    Win7 Ultimate 64x

One of those would be a great addition to a new gaming rig for my daughter - so she can frag her older brother in style...

I could really use one of these great cpu coolers from Xigmatek. First off, I love the name. Anything that starts with X is cool in my book. You see,I am building a new rig for my son and it was supposed to be finished by Christmas but we had to choose between the final parts and eating so, that's one reason for the delay. The other reason is our dog ate the stock one so he's happy now but I still need a quality cooler like any one of those beautiful Xiggy's. Thanx

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information