Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar

Of all the products that are being given away this week, I need most of all a fan controller. I don't have enough fan slots on my mobo so I cannot control them with an application such as speedfan. But with a fan controller, I can tone down the noise when I want to because my case isn't exactly sound proof. So I need something to fix the sound inside my case so hopefully, it can be a lot quieter.
    Last edited by DragonLotus; 02-25-2010 at 10:43 PM.
    Q6600@3.4 :(.

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar

My current rig is four years old, need I say more.

I'm tired of living in the past. It's time to rejoin the real world and start enjoying computing once again...Fund are limited, any free hardware would go a long way in helping me in my quest

Have been a PC enthusiast for some time now (ZX81) and have always been constrained by budget considerations and would like to have something new for a change

SolidBladez is offline Member

Because they all look so damn cool.

TEMPEST EVO case: new case would be nice, current one is noisy and ugly

AVATAR gaming mouse: looking for a new gaming mouse, current got a big fat wire that disturbes control/gameplay

SENTRY 2 fan control panel: either text is wrong or link is wrong? fancontroller would help with the noise issues I've got

IU01 USB Expander: would be a great gift for a friend who is lacking internal USB ports

Since I won the last contest I'll skip this one. I really have no need for another case and I already have a Sentry 2.
    Going Broke Saving Money

I'll be honest and say I don't really need any of those.

However I never win contests, maybe you could prove me wrong? pwetty pwease ?

I would like to win the IOU1 as it would save my back trying to lean over and find by touch a rear USB port every time my friend brings his USB hard drive over which can't get enough power from my front ports.

I'd be pretty chuffed with any of the prizes though :)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    tell us why you should win one of the products from NZXT.
    This would be a great way to introuduce me to NZXT. A manufacturer who is dedicated to building dreams for gamers and hardware enthusiasts. A company that I might be able to recommend to other consumers.
    i5-750 |21x180 3780MHz|
    Noctua NH-D14
    GA-P55-UD3R |F5b Bios|
    G.SKILL ECO F3-12800CL7D-4GBECO |7-8-7-24 1.5v|
    XFX 4890
    Antec p180 / OCZ700GXSSLI

I would love to snag me a case or anything for that matter for my new build in progress. Thanks TT and NZXT! Good luck to all :)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information