Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar

Well, who wouldn't want a computer case this day of age that looks like that and comes with a crazy mouse, a fan controller, and a USB Expander. You have have to pay a lot just to get that and if its going to be as a prize for a contest, then hell, I want it.

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - NZXT Tempest EVO, IU01 USB Expander, Sentry 2 and Avatar

I would love to win any of these prizes. I am building a PC desktop for the first time since I have been using a mac my whole life. Any of these prizes will help with the budget of my desktop. The mouse isn't exactly necessary but it would be a nice upgrade from the current one that I use :] Thanks for this amazing giveaway!!

well, getting the case or the fan control would encourage me to make a new build... thanks for this giveaway and good luck everybody
    PS: agghhhhh..i miss the last giveaway... :(
    Last edited by RobinVM; 03-02-2010 at 02:01 PM.

NZXT = great products.

Hands down.
    <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs><div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs><div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

I should win because i could use this stuff!

Goodluck to all

has the competition ended yet?
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

If I am doing my GMT conversion correctly it should have ended 2 and a half hours ago.

Good luck all!

Yep, it's finished and I will announce a new giveaway soon.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Looking forward to it. GL!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information