Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - Plenty of KWORLD 'Watch TV on your Computer' goodies

Default Weekly Giveaway - Plenty of KWORLD 'Watch TV on your Computer' goodies

Weekly Giveaway - Plenty of KWORLD 'Watch TV on your Computer' goodies (March 9th - March 16th 2010)

We have teamed up with KWORLD to giveaway three of its most popular products that enable watching TV on your computer!

The first prize winner will get a DVD Maker 2 (DVD Maker 2) - With One Click, Your Movies Are Instantly Portable! Second prize will take home a USB DVB-T Pico TV (UB450-T) - Enjoy HD Quality DVB-T TV with an Intricately Designed Pico TV. Third prize will take home a USB DVB-T TV Stick II (DVB-T395U) - Enjoy digital TV on your PC or notebook.

How to win?

For your chance to win, all you need to do is post below in this forum thread and tell us why you should win one of the products from KWORLD. One entry per person - don't worry, your IP is recorded and it will be checked.

Giveaway runs from today until March 16th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You donít pay the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - Plenty of KWORLD 'Watch TV on your Computer' goodies

Finally I will have a way to watch original television on my desktop. No more waiting for buffering on online movies.

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - Plenty of KWORLD 'Watch TV on your Computer' goodies

I need to win one of those , because the FIFA world Cup is coming soon and i want to record the best games in my pc... ; )

SolidBladez is offline Member

Being USB, it makes it a little easier than having to use up a PCI or PCIe slot.

Would love to be able to watch TV on any of my computers rather than having to share one of my TV to the family.

My interest stems from the situation in Israel. We're almost exclusively tied to either pay the cable company or the satellite services company. Well, I'm quite upset with this dependency, and wish I could switch to watching tv on the net.
    Gigabyte GA-P43-ES3G intel P43
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 3.0GHz
    Samsung 1TB 32 MB 7200RPM
    Seasonic SS-500ET Active PFC
    Transcend 2GB DDR2 800
    Samsung DVD-RW SH-S223F x22
    Gainward 9500GT 512MB GDDR2

I wanna be able to watch tv on my laptop!

It's time for the Stanley cup playoffs and my TV card died

Would like to get my hands on 1 for my wife because our TV had been occupied by our kids for most of the time so she can't watch her favorite dramas.

I would like to win one of these to watch auto racing on. The channels our cable company offers rarely broadcasts the races I would like to watch, and I cannot afford to upgrade to the premium channel packages.
    Going Broke Saving Money

i would reallly like to watch tv on my computer as i would be able to record,plus i had an one lightwave which wasnt really that good,so the USB DVB-T Pico TV and USB DVB-T TV Stick II would be useful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information