Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Antec Two Hundred Mid Tower Chassis

Default Antec Two Hundred Mid Tower Chassis

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Antec Two Hundred Mid Tower Chassis"

Default Re: Antec Two Hundred Mid Tower Chassis

Since I am looking for ways to skimp on my budget bang/buck build do you know if this case could handle a Scythe Mugen 2? I'm planning on going with an Antec Three Hundred but if this one can handle that big hunk-o-heatsink it may be a possibility.

My guess is it will be rather tough to install, but tecnically it "should" fit. From what I remember of trying to get on in a 900, it was possible, but it took some swearing and a really long screwdriver to get it installed.

Thanks Chad. I have pics showing it can be done in a Three Hundred for certain so I'll likely go that route.

The article was a good read though. Nice to see Antec isn't forgetting about their budget customers. When the case was first released I remember thinking it was pretty ugly but it has grown on me and I would probably suggest it for my client's budget builds.

For the price, a little lack in the sex appeal department is to be expected. I agree about the ugliness wearing off a bit. These days the sub $60 cases are looking great for me because my wallet is a little thin and I would rather skimp on the case rather than anything important.

Thread Information