Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - Sapphire Radeon HD5770 1GB Video Card

just built my little brother his first computer so i definitely need a new vid card for it. good luck to everyone

I think I should win this 5770 as I'm completely unable to decide on buying a graphics card. I'm like "Well maybe the 5770 will do, but will it be powerful enough to play at native resolution on the 1080p monitor I want to get, or should I get the 5850 but I can't afford it at the moment so maybe I'll wait and hopefully it will come down to around 150", but by then there'll probably be more powerful cards out and it will turn out that the 5850's not powerful enough to take advantage of the new DX11 features, so I'll want one of the new cards, which of course I won't be able to afford and so the cycle will continue, with me stuck with my onboard HD3200 and unable to play most modern games, which was the main reason I built this new rig.

So please, save me from myself and just give me the 5770 so that I can stop obsessing and just get on with gaming.

Need a new gpu to fold on.

It's time to change my aging NVidia GeForce 7600GS made by MSI that rests in AGP slot (does someone still remember one of those). This thing can hardly move pixels around my display anymore . As the PCIe slot on my new motherboard, which isn't populated at the moment, is waiting for the GFX, I'll give it a try with Your Weekly Giveaway. The new Rig will then be completed. A midrange HD5770 is exactly what I need. Good luck to everyone!!!

Big thanx to the TT-team and Sapphire for this one!!!

This can replace my old radeon hd 3650 =D make the computer worth gaming more xD. Whats even better is now I can have directx 11 for the first time xD. Cheers everyone and to their best lucks!!!!

Well this would definitely improve my whole outlook on my current build.I've been saving for a while and the money is burning a hole in my pocket.I'm almost about to buy a 5670 just to get the card in my hands a little sooner......I would really appreciate it if you could help me out and keep me from doing something dumb, then I could use the extra cash to buy a fancy PSU. Thanks TT and Sapphire!!!!

I'd like to win as my brother needs a new rig, and he doesn't have much money and I'd give it to him.

Hi, oh well, I'just want to experiment with ATI Eyefinity Technology in 3 monitors playing L4D, L4D 2, BattleForge, S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Command & Conquer 4 (yes baby), and Sapphire Radeon HD5770 is just the video card for all that, thanks TweakTown.

Good luck to everyone!!!

i would like to win this video card so i can upgrade to dx11 and play battlefield bad company 2 in all its dx11 goodness!, that and to maybe see if i can crossfire with a 4850. :)

Well it`s time for me to pass in the new gaming era and i can`t do that with my onboard video. I should win it cause i want to begin my gaming season with fully DX11 Dirt. Then it will be a pleasure if i keep gaming while i`m supported by a great videocard.

Great thanks for this chance. All the best.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information