Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

try my luck, who knows :)

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

I don't know if I deserve to Win But I would Like to! :)

i WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET A BETTER SCORE THAN 5.9 ON WINDOWS EXPERIENCE INDEX.

I'm gathering parts for a new build that needs to be quiet and put out minimal heat - 64gb SSD would make for a perfect OS/system drive for this build.
    System Specs
    CPU: Intel i7 870
    CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
    Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
    RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
    GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
    PSU: Silverstone 700W
    System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
    Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
    Case: NZXT Khaos

I would love to win either of the prizes offered up. My current computer is running a bit slow and the SSD would prolong its life a little longer. Then when it dies I can put the SSD in the new rig. :) Also my last pen drive was stolen and this NBC one is the bomb!

I would like to replace my old hard drive that is a few years old and need to be upgraded soon because it is starting to emit strange noises, constantly crashing and having slow access times. A replacement in the form of the A-DATA 64GB SSD will give my pc a much needed performance boost. The exciting features I like best are the small form factor, light weight, no overheating worries, silent performance, low power consumption and excellent shock resistance. Best of all, I can be assured that my important data is safe and my OS start up time will be significantly faster for maximum system performance & best user experience.

The A-DATA 64GB SSD is certainly a fantastic data storage solution for best performance and great value for money and is just what i need!

Dell Inspiron 1501 is still sitting in closet because of broken HDD and that's a reason to win SSD.

If not SSD, then pen drive will be nice. Believe it or not, but this is what I'm using as pen drive.

This would go really well with my laptop, so much so that I wouldn't have to worry about moving it anymore because of the vibrations. The most important thing would be to remove the HDD bottleneck for a massive drop in loading times!!

I am happy to see Tweaktown team up with A-DATA, and other manufacturers to offer these great prizes. Many THANKS to Tweaktown and all of the manufacturers for offering this. It really is nice when we win a prize. I believe extra storage devices always can come in handy. I would use it for DATA storage and DATA tranfers if I were to win one.
    Last edited by artdrivers; 03-24-2010 at 09:06 AM.
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ench-test.html
    http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/FileList...ios_qflash.pdf
    Phenom II 945 @ 3.2Ghz w/Thermaltake Big Typhoon Pro 14 CPU Cooler
    Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev.1.1 F11
    Sapphire 3870HD / 100225L / 512MB / ddr4
    4GB / Kingston / KHX8500D2K2/2GN / 5-5-5-18 / 1066Mhz
    (2) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA RAID-0
    (1) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA AHCI
    (2) IDE's 1 8XdualDVDRW 1 52x32x52x CDRW
    Antec /Neo HE550 / 550W
    Mid size ATX case with show through panel
    2) 80x80 front fans (1) 120x120 rear fan and small nb fan
    Microsoft comfort curve USB keyboard 2000 ver.1.0
    Logitech G500 USB mouse
    Monitor: CMV937A
    7.1+2 Channel High Definition ALC889A
    Dual boot Windows 7 32bit home & Windows 7 64bit home

My hard drive has just went to the grave and i need a fast replacement drive to boot up my OS.

As for the USB flash disk, i am a big fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas and my old 2GB USB from 5 years ago isnt cutting it anymore.
    Asrock P55-Extreme
    Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
    2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
    ASUS HD5850
    1TB Samsung SATA II
    Corsair TX650W PSU

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information