Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

The only way I'll ever be able to get a SSD is at gunpoint. Save me from jail! Please!

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Great drive will look good in my new box:)

Default Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Wow, an SSD, these things are like the holy grail of computer equipment right now. If I were Indiana Jones this would be the adventure that I'd be on. I'd search near, I'd search far, I'd even have large boulders rolling after me to find the perfect SSD. What an adventure it would be to travel the world seeking out such a wonderful technology! :) SSD's are so exciting right now, albeit rather expensive..

I would love to get this drive! I'm a student so I'm very poor and my 10000rpm drive broke 2 or 3 months ago so I'm now without a fast drive for gaming...

WOW!!! This is GREAT. Hope to win this so I could experience using SSD drives.

I am 70 now so I need to go fast! Maybe this drive will speed me up.
    Dana P'Simer

I need an SSD to save my crappy HP laptop: someday I'll end up throwing it out the window because of how slow it is

Being a full time student and getting a diploma, I have no way to afford something like a SSD. I hope im able to get this opportunity to get my hands on one and maybe get a performance boost with it on my trusty old lappy

I built a Corei7 rig for a friend and she spent the extra bucks on the Intel slc ssd. It was by far the fastest, most beautiful thing I had ever seen! I called all my friends and had them come over and take pictures with us holding it! At the time it was a $1000 drive, and the fastest thing out there. Now of-course, there are faster ssds, this being one... I would love to have this in my rig, along side the Seagate 1.5TB drive. The wife wont let me buy one until I finish my EMT training and get a better job!

I should get the SSD-drive in order to be able to boot to windows in a time less than eternity:)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information