Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

I am a new student in a new country, i need a SSD to boost my slow laptop

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Love to set one of these up in Raid and see how fast it is.

I could use a SSD, it would allow me to get some sleep when my Home-brew PVR wakes up to record a show...

I have ever never winned a significant prize other than birthday candies. Isn't it time for a real prize?!
    Gigabyte GA-P43-ES3G intel P43
    Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 3.0GHz
    Samsung 1TB 32 MB 7200RPM
    Seasonic SS-500ET Active PFC
    Transcend 2GB DDR2 800
    Samsung DVD-RW SH-S223F x22
    Gainward 9500GT 512MB GDDR2

If I win that would be great...if I don't that's OK too, since I still gets access to one of my favorite sites for all the latest gadgets and sotware on the planet.

Do we really need a reason to swap out our old mechanical drives for this much faster ssd, i thought not :p
    good on your tweaktown, for trying to rid this world of the ugly and old mechanical drives

hey, i want to win because i need a SSD and i just registered my account to win :P

I'm slowly collecting (buying) parts to build a HTPC. So far I've got a q6600, Gigabyte G31, 4gb ram, Gigabyte 4770 custome fan with hdmi output and Antec Fusion Black Remote. The only parts I'm missing are a blu-ray drive, silent psu and HDD. An A-DATA SSD would be perfect as it's silent, and would allow for fast bootup time, the two things you want in a HTPC (well at least thats what I look for).

my hard disk is us,this would help me load windows 7,as i am stuck.

http://forums.tweaktown.com/images/s...mokindevil.gif
    jrbj1

I should get the A-DATA 64GB SSD-drive or 8GB Pen drive because My 4GB USB is almost full and I need more storage space, good luck to all.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information