Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Friend of mine has lost his dad on Wednesday. She is learning now to become an industrial designer. And, the very near future will be very hard for her.

All I want - to give her a present. She has nice computer for design and rendering but slow system drive, and I'll be happy to give her some nice present for her computer. But, like her, I am a student too, so it is impossible for me to buy something good :)

So, this nice drive can make her happy - and me, also...

I with health for all of us... We need it, and our friends and beloved too.

Good luck, guys, anyway...

BTW... She is a Tim Burton fan.
    ----------------------------------
    “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become.”
    - Jim Rohn

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Why you should win one of the A-DATA products?
    Why not. It's for free! :-)
    Good luck to everybody
    Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 (rev. 1.0), BIOS: F12
    Intel Core I7-920 C0,NOCTUA NH-U12P SE1366
    Kingston KVR1333D3N9/2G X6= 12Gb
    SAPPHIRE HD 4870 1GB TOXIC Edition
    500GB HDD, PSU Sea Sonic M12D-750W, Win 7 64-bit

This is a great giveaway. A SSD is too expensive for me right now. I was planning on waiting until prices came down further before I looked into buying one. All I have now is a 320GB HDD in my pc and I would love to get a SSD to add to it.

I would really like the SSD because right now my 5400 RPM drive is dog slow! And I love Tim Burton!

Woot I've been wanting to play with one of these for awhile now.

i wish i could win the Adata solid state drive,since ive never tried solid state yet.
    would be nice though
    GIGABYTE H55M-UD2H
    INTEL i3-530
    G.Skill Ripjaws ddr3-1600 cl8

Never used an SSD ........ Interested in using an :)

Com'on in in ur list ...........................
    |~Prolima Megahalems~|VENOMOUS-X
    |~Core i7 950~|180*23=4140MHz@1.250v 24x7
    |~Gigabyte EX58UD5~|>EXt
    |~Kingston KHX2000C8D3T1K3/6GX~|1800MHz 7-7-6-20 72 1t @ 1.60v
    |~Zotac GTX470~|
    |~CM Storm SCOUT~|
    |~Seasonic M12D 850W~|
    |~BenQ E2200HD~|

I don't have that type of h/w, good to get these to see how's the difference with standard HDD.
    Hope to get it !

Hello everybody at TweakTown! Maybe i am new here, but i have a couple of years checking the page for news and reviews. Why i should win one of these A-Data products? I have a pair of reasons: 1) It would be great to win a SSD since my main hard drive died (a 500gb one) and now i am working with my secondary one (a sluggy 40gb ide). The upgrade would be cool. 2) My usb flash drive died too (with all my backups! ) an i DO need a new one. Something free is always great. Thanks for the giveaway! I wish you all luck .

My HDDs are: 320GB WD, 250GB Seagate, 160GB Hitachi and an old 10GB drive.

I want to install Win7 but am afraid to reformat and move all the saved games. Having an A-DATA 64GB SSD will make my gaming faster and upgrade to Win7 easier.

Hope I win! Good luck to us all!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information