Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

Default Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

We wanted to let you, our loyal readers, know about a great opportunity. Many of you have heard of market research surveys as a way to share your opinions about new products.

So we are introducing the Tech-Facts survey program here at TweakTown. Not only does TweakTown benefit, but everyone who registers and completes surveys can earn extra money and possibly win one of 5 kick ass Razer Abyssus gaming mice that were so generously provided to us by our friends at Razer.

What is Tech-Facts?

Tech-Facts is a survey rewards program specifically tailored for those with an interest in technology, so we think its perfect for TweakTown readers. Top companies like Intel, Microsoft and others spend money on research to find out what YOU think. So, this is a great opportunity to share your love and knowledge of technology and influence new products.

Everyone who joins gets $10 in their account, just for signing up. The more surveys you do, the more money you make, AND the top 5 survey takers over the next five weeks will get a free gift: one of 5 Razer Abyssus gaming mice. To make the competition interesting, well be posting the results every week.

How does it work?

Companies pay Tech-Facts to find the best IT professionals to take their market research surveys. Surveys can take as little as 10 minutes, and you get paid after you take each survey. We match you up to the right surveys by using your basic demographic information and professional history.

Tech-Facts will never sell or give away your personal data; it is strictly used in confidence and encrypted to safeguard your anonymity.

If you are interested, you can register here and get started.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Default Re: Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

I personally won't have time to fill up that many surveys. Good luck to those that participate!
    <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs><div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

Default Re: Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

I signed up and did two surveys already. Too bad they only paid like a dollar each though.
    Going Broke Saving Money

Completed one survey. Whew!

I'm sure it will add up over time :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

signed up and completed several profiles... too bad no surveys yet available for my account.

Huh? You will only get one profile, turo. Even if not yet activated, you will have access to several surveys already...

Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Huh? You will only get one profile, turo. Even if not yet activated, you will have access to several surveys already...

The profiles that I am referring are the one found in your account dashboard. These are additional profiles that will help Tech-facts to target specific surveys.

^ You're right! My bad, sorry, turo :)

I signed up, did a survey and part way through it said I don't qualify. :(

There will be other surveys but it's a pity. I was trying to take down a player last and I clicked, clicked, clicked but my gun didn't fire. Needless to say I wound up with my insides on the outside so one of those Abyssus' would come in handy.
    Last edited by Optix; 05-20-2010 at 07:50 PM.
    Slave to technology.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information