Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway Corsair Hydro Series H50 High-performance CPU Cooler

Default Re: Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway Corsair Hydro Series H50 High-performance CPU Coole

Subscribed to camwilmot's channel, commented "I want to win the Corsair Hydro Series H50 High-performance CPU Cooler worth $159 AUD at TweakTown!"
    Videos are surprisingly long (if comprehensive) though. Could try making them smaller or split into a few parts/sections.

Default Re: Aussie Only Weekly Giveaway Corsair Hydro Series H50 High-performance CPU Coole

Hey, I have subscribed, and posted the message, please pick me :) My computer is like a heater for me at the moment...

regards,

random1283

I have subscribed (a while ago) and posted the comment on your channel. I'm ready! :)

Subscribed and just posted the comment, pending for approval

I will announce a winner later today - sorry for the delay!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Thank you to everyone who entered!

I am happy to announce the winner of this contest: coolice

I will be contacting this user right away. The next giveaway will be online soon!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Congrats coolice!

Congrats coolice!
    Going Broke Saving Money

gratz dude!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information