Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

Been a fan for months now. Hope to win :P

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

Great contest! Looking forward to the winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD (September 14 - September 22 2010)

We have teamed up with both QNAP and Seagate this week to giveaway one truly wicked prize worth a staggering $1200 USD.

QNAP were kind enough to chip it with one of their brand new and stylish looking TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS systems based on the new Intel Atom dual-core CPU and 1GB DDR-II RAM. It is a compact dual-bay NAS system that will look real nice sitting in the corner taking care of your important data.

Seagate also came to the party chipping in not one, but two of their impressive 2TB Constellation ES (ST32000644NS) SATA 3Gb/s hard drives. If you decide to setup the drives in RAID 0 on the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS you get a total of 4TB of storage space or if you want redundancy and setup in RAID 1, you get a total of 2TB.

Remember to become a fan of QNAP products over at their Facebook fan page right here and you can also check out the Seagate line of enterprise drivers right here, too.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until September 22nd 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

I'm a fan!!

I'm a fan and I would like to win. :)

I'm a big fan of TweakTown and have been for awhile.

"become a fan"....*checked*

"post on wall"...*checked*

I'm a big fan of TT on FB and posted. hoping to win :))
    System Specs: UPGRADEDed eL-CHEAPo Entertainment-Gaming Riggie.
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 (0.92V undervolt @ 2.33Ghz)
    CPU HSF: DeepCool Iceblade Pro PushPull Setup
    Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2C rev 2.0
    Motherboard NB HSF: DeepCool NBridge2
    RAM: Kingston valueRAMs 2x2gb DDR2-800
    GPU: ATi HIS 4670 IceQ Cooler (downgrade T_T)
    PSU: Generic HEC Raptor 500watts
    System Drive: Seagate 500gb 7200.12
    Storage Drive: Seagate 160gb 7200.12
    Sound Card: onboard
    Case: Generic Lemel
    Case Fans: CDR-king 120mm fans .20A(rofl)
    ODD: the samsung one..
    TV Tuner: CDR-King Analog TV Tuner
    Monitor: Acer AL1916W 19" LCD
    KB/M: CDR-king cheapo wireless keyboard / A4tech G7-630
    Mouse Pad: CDR-king soft foam mousepad

Already a fan

And I'm saving for this exact setup......would be awesome to win!

Good luck all.

Became a fan and hoping to win!

I'm a fan. I hope to win this fantastic NAS. I've already a 210... ;)

My facebook name is: Luca Romualdi.

Good Luck to everyone

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information