Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Box

Actually between the DNS prob and the /.'s things have been bad but I'd think that I could get a page to load just as fast on 28800kbps dailup so maybe the server setups need to be looked at and those adds atm just don't seem to have time to load at all. :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

There has been something bugging me about this forum for a while, I don't want to be a whiny little 'so an so' but when I want to go back to the main part of the forum, and I'm at the bottom of a huge amount of posts, I can't really do it without having to scroll the hell out of the mouse till I get to the top, so All I'm saying is that could there be, for example...

TweakTown Forums > General Discussion > Publication Discussion > Suggestion Box

Put at the bottom aswell as the top?

I know I'm a lazy basta**.

erm, just use the <home> key on your *gasp* keyboard.... ;)

bugger, it didn't post the word...?!?

the [HOME] key....

(remembering to preview this time LOL)

Nevermind, you obviously don't see my point. :rolleyes2

If you have just replied to something, you can't use that to go back to the main forums instantly, besides, I can use my mouse to do that, so nyah! :p

Nevermind, you obviously don't see my point
    nope, sorry, must be thick or something! :)

I like to open the pages in a new window - that way I can get right back where I started from.
    Typically I have at least 3 IE windows open in the forum.
    The Forum index page (which I can refresh and see who's here)
    The search page with the new replies - from there I can browse through what happened while I was away, and refresh to keep it updated.
    And of course the window which has the thread to which I am reading/replying.

Sometimes there are more open, but those 3 keep me ready for immediate mad forum action:cool:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I use two myself. One to who's online and the other into the forums. The who's online window does the duty of savin' my unread cookies while I maybe away for anytime durin' my visits here (I usually have one or two other windows open to elsewhere). ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

But... But... The other forums have them at the bottom... :p

Oops, I don't think I should of said that I also go on other forums. :laugh:

I refer people from other forums to visit this one when they have comp' troubles, so everything's good! :D

Hay, here's another suggestion. Can we maybe get a sticky thread in the Internet and Networking section. Maybe name it Internet and Networking FAQ: Read this first.

So we can post answers to questions that are asked frequently. Such as how to network computers to share an internet connection and so on.

Just an idea
    Later

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information