Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Genesis

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Gen

I have become a fan!

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Gen

I have became fan.

Fan of both and posted. Thanks...

Btw, I finally found out how to change styles if stucked in Mobile theme. You simply go to http://forums.tweaktown.com/?styleid=1 There you will be able to change the settings again. You can't access the settings page within the Mobile style. There is an error page saying so and giving a link to the Full site but the link is wrong. It's http://forums.tweaktown.com/?styleid=-1 but there is an extra hyphen in front of 1.

already a fan on TweakTown and posted and became a fan at Kingston page

I'm a fan of Tweaktown and Kingston and I'm eager to lose.

I'm a fan (of both now), and posted.

I have become a Fan of TweakTown forums and Kingston on Facebook.

I'm a fan of both and posted on facebook page..

Became a fan of both and posted on facebook!

I've been a fan of TweakTown over at FB for a while now, and I just now became a Kingston fan over at FB, so consider me entered!!! (hoping for the SWEET 96gb solid state drive!)

I think there's a been a bit of confusion - the Kingston FB page has many posts of "I want to win the Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu or Genesis RAM at TweakTown!" on it. I didn't think we had to post this on their page in addition to the TweakTown page, but since I saw many others that had, I added to it.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread Information