Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

I finally got this!

Be prepared to email a lot of folks, a lot of times! They will test your persistence!

Start by following the instructions on post #247 above. After you email them, you will get the emails of SEVERAL others whom you'd have to contact! And after waiting for another month, or more, you'd get it delivered.

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    We are chasing this up again now!

Sorry for the massive delay!

Cam
    Cool, hope I receive mine soon .... its been a while and I had actually given up on this when I got no reply from AC ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by ShahJahan View Post
    I finally got this!

Be prepared to email a lot of folks, a lot of times! They will test your persistence!

Start by following the instructions on post #247 above. After you email them, you will get the emails of SEVERAL others whom you'd have to contact! And after waiting for another month, or more, you'd get it delivered.
    Lucky you!!! we live in the same city and yet I am yet to receive mine. Hope you enjoy yours ..... and when I receive mine, pics will be uploaded here :) now ... onto post #247
    HP Pavilion DV 6 - 6116TX note book(i3 2nd gen + ati 6490M + 500gb hdd) windows 7 Ultimate orig.
    Motorola Defy: Running WIUI gingerbread 2.3.5 updated with nightly builds.
    Audio: MY trusty B & O System
    Intel Pentium 4 1.9 ghz Single Core Processor (no HT etc....)
    Intel 845G integrated Graphics ICH 4
    1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram
    Seagate IDE 160Gb HDD - Primary
    Samsung IDE 40 gb HDD - Secondary
    WD Elements 320 gb External HDD USB
    Onboard AC 97 Audio - Realtek
    Compaq PSU (no extra connectors - jacked up connection for 3 case fans)
    Coolermaster CPU Heatsink - Socket 478 compatible
    Original Compaq Computer Case
    Mercury motherboard (Cant find any better branded stuff now that this thing is ancient)
    Windows XP SP3 Professional 32 Bit
    OSx Leopard 10.5.8 VMWare (Orig DVD and updated)
    Processor always idles at 50*C plus

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread Information