Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston HyperX RAM, Wi-Drive, SSD and USB 3.0 Pen Drive

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston HyperX RAM, Wi-Drive, SSD and USB 3.0 Pen Drive

I have just become a fan !
    GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev 2 - FF) / Core i7 930 @ 3.8Ghz (thanks to LSDMeAsap & Waza300) / 6GB CORSAIR Dominator DDR3-1600MHZ (TR3X6G1600C8D) / EBAYED VERY INCOMPATIBLE RAM OCZ DDR3-2000MHZ (OCZ3G2000LV6GK) / Batmobile Gigabyte ATI HD 5770 1GB (GV-R577UD-1GD) / OSX 10.7.1 (64 bit) (Retail + iBoot + MultiBeast - Thanks TonyMac & MacMan) / Zalman CNPS10X Ultra Quiet / Fractal Design R2 Black / Be Quiet Special Edition 600W / WD 1TB / Segate 1TB / Sony Optiarc AD-5260B

Engadine, New South Wales, Australia, Australia

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston HyperX RAM, Wi-Drive, SSD and USB 3.0 Pen Drive

so yeah, i'm a fan now so ... gimme my prize :D

Martin Travers Juleff on facebook

Done....

Goodluck to Everyone.. XD

Im a fan (again), posted on wall, and here. Amazing prizes, keep up the good work!

I am A fan, I posted the Phrase..you already know these too!!

i already joined, hope i win ehehe i love you guys

a laptop memory upgrade could be nice. ^__^
    been a fan of the page since months ago.

I've been a fan of TT for a looong time over at the 'Book, and I posted "I want to win the Kingston HyperX RAM, Wi-Drive, SSD or USB 3.0 Pen Drive at TweakTown!" in the appropriate spot, so SIGN ME UP!!!

Big thanks to Kingston and TweakTown for yet another awesome giveaway! Good luck to all!

Just become a Fan, good lucky everyone!
    but giveaway is mine.^^

Already a fan of your FB page!!

Thanks!

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information