Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Liked and posted. These closed loop coolers are just plain fantastic. Thanks Mr. Tweak for the contest and Antec for the prizes.

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

just registered on here...antec's fb page actually referred me hehe. I also "liked" the Tweakforums page on FB.

Liked on Facebook and posted for entry :)
    Last edited by Mugivord; 09-28-2011 at 01:52 AM.

I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!

I'm excited to learn about this site! Posted in the discussions on the TweakTown FB. Good luck, everyone!

Already a fan. Posted! Thanks for the giveaway.

i'm a fan. i'd like to have one please. :)

"I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!" It would be an amazing addition to my nzxt phantom!!!

I'm now a fan, and have posted! :)

Would love a chance to get my feet wet in the water cooling department. I've only used air for all my builds.

All signed up and posted on FB and here. Hoping for the win. I have a second gaming system that I would like to put water cooling to.

Entered Mr Tweak!

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information