Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

I was looking up the reviews a bit, all of them pretty much say it's amazing. I can't wait to get it :P. If any of the other winners get theirs in the mail, let us know how you like it!

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

rawen77, Tarkhein, Nick09, any of you guys got yours yet? I saw the giveaway after us got theirs, so I was wondering. I can't wait to install it!

Just got it, thanks again Antec and Tweaktown! For the other two winners, it shipped all the way from the company in Taiwan, hence the kinda long shipping time; I'm sure you'll get yours soon if you haven't gotten it already.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread Information