Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Congrats to hujan86 (Patriot Pyro SSD), dJabba (Patriot Pyro SSD), sharpbiohazard (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure), NoJuan999 (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure) and d3ad1ock (Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosure) who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now. A new giveaway will be online very soon - stay tuned!
    Congrats to the winners. ! Lucky devils !

NoJuan999 is offline Member

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

Thank You !!!!!
    I don't usually win anything, so I was very surprised.
    Congratulations to the other Winners as well.
    I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
    If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Congratz 2 tha winnahz!

Congrats to the winners!

(although to be honest the name sharpbiohazard sounds awfully familiar to some one I've seen banned from a lot of communities for cheating...although I may be wrong and it may be a coincidence...or may not )
    "To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the human spirit."
    - Stephen Hawking

done, big fan4ever :)

Congrats winners!

Big congrats to hujan86, dJabba, sharpbiohazard, NoJuan999, and d3ad1ock! Enjoy the loot!

gratz to the winners....

awww.. too late.. congrats to the winners!

congrats winners
    My 3 simple question
    When? Why? How?

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread Information