Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 (Kepler) 2GB Reference Card Video Card Review

Default NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 (Kepler) 2GB Reference Card Video Card Review

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 (Kepler) 2GB Reference Card Video Card Review"

Default Re: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 (Kepler) 2GB Reference Card Video Card Review

Here is a direct quote from your newsletter article named "Jen-Hsun's email to NVIDIA employees regarding Kepler launch":

"We were the first to publish a comprehensive review of the new card, and what a card it is. It's faster and more efficient than AMD's top card, the 7970, and it even overclocks better, at least with extreme cooling solutions. The launch was a little bit messy, what, with us not getting a card and stuff,"

How many other "comprehensive reviews" have you somehow managed to do with no actual product to actually review?
    How are we supposed to trust a single one of your reviews when you freely admit that you did not even have one of these videocards to review?
    I always take reviews that are written by people who accept products straight from the manufacturer to review, with a grain of salt.
    In fact, I always take such reviews with a one pound box of salt because, in essence, such reviewers have accepted a bribe to review a product.
    My name is Legion; for we are many.

Thread Information