Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I'm a fan on Facebook!

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I have become a fan[FONT='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif].[/FONT]

I am really getting sick to death of all these "contests" that discriminate against non-Facebook users. To state that the contest is open to "anyone in the world" is not true if there is the additional requirement of being on Facebook to participate. I, and many, many others choose not to participate in a social media that has been proven many times to be unsecure. Maybe it is time for a class-action suit against all these sites and companies that are discriminating against non-Facebook users. I am sure that such discrimination is already illegal in a number of states; as other forms of contests have been forced to create alternative methods to participate in similar situations. This isn't a legitimate contest -- it is bribery to build up "likes" and "friending" and one's presence on the social media.

I'm a fan!

kjohnson28 is offline Junior Member

I Am A FAN

I have been a fan for a long time!

classic renosablast, just classic.
    AMD720BE unlocked to 3.2g, GB 770t-ud3p,mushkin silverline 8g,
    Cooler Master HAF-X,V6GT,800wGold ps,

I am a facebook fan !

Liked, shared,and i'm a fan of TT

Big fan!, Shared! thank you very much, and good luck to everybody else.

Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread Information