Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Did everything,lets rock!

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

A fan! :D Crazy stuff there i want that extra ram

I've posted on your facebook and shared the good news! I am a fan and I'd love to have that SSD to replace my WD SSD which sadly has a limited life! I've been using a 64BG SSD for a C drive and it sure is tough to live on with such limited space. I have a 500GB HDD for data storage but I really could use a larger SSD to install my favorite games on so I can get the fast speeds. I would like to say "thank you" for the Antec H2O 620 that you've given me months ago. I've been making great use of it to keep my 125w fx-8120 cool and quiet. That SSD drive upgrade would make my system great. I would not mind the corsair ram either. Be a nice upgrade from my team 1600 8GB set. Good luck to everyone!

already a fan and done all the above steps

i am already a fan on facebook and have completed the steps as requested.

I have become a fan! Please let me win, my old amd dual core needs updating!

I have become a fan and post/shared on facebook.

Good Luck to all .. let me win please ..

Liked/shared/became fan and now hoping!

i've shared and become a fan of Tweaktown.. hope i get all those things =D #prayallthenight =DD
    Last edited by Nicholas Fernandez; 03-29-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information