Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more

Default Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more

Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more (April 27th - May 4th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Kingston Technology again who are giving away some more amazing prizes including the following.

For this giveaway there will be no less than six lucky winners (yes, 6!) who have the chance to take home one of these brilliant Kingston products listed below, which we know you would all love to win.

DataTraveler Micro 16GB, microSDHC card Class 10 8GB, HyperX KHX1866C9D3T1BK2/8GX memory kit, HyperX KHX1866C11D3P1K2/8G memory kit, SSDNow V+200 SATA 3 2.5-inch 60GB SSD and a DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 64GB pen drive.

How to win? (new changes!)

For your chance to win one, please do the following:

1) BECOME A FAN of Kingston's Blog Facebook Fan's Page at https://www.facebook.com/KingstonBlogFansClub.en
    2) *LIKE* the picture at the following Facebook URL and post the reply of "Kingston, the best Memory Modules & SSDs!" at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349617031763054&set=a.3496169850963 92.82520.226349237423168&type=1&theater
    2) Next up become a member of the new Kingston Blog at Kingston Blog - Main Page and sign up with your Facebook account to be qualified for the giveaway

Giveaway runs from today until May 4th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your Facebook profile URL (for confirmation), full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You donít pay the shipping charges.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

MaxDestoryer is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more

Done! Thank you Mr. Tweak!
    To Build a Better World for my Beloved Son

Default Re: Mega Kingston Weekly Giveaway including SSD, HyperX RAM, pen drives and more

Thank you all steps done

All done :D hope i win this time xD i love kingston ssd, i need for mini itx project *O*
    CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.0ghz
    Mobo: Asrock p67 Extreme 4 gen3
    Ram: 16bg Corsair vengance lp
    Vga: Palit 8800gt 1gb lol
    HDD: Seagate 500gb+ Corsair force GT 120gb
    Case: Thermaltake Armor
    Cooling: Cpu+mobo+ram watercooled

Done! =D

Thanks! I hope to win this week :D and good luck for everyone :D

All done thanks for the giveaway

Thanks!

HELL YEAH "I love Kingston Memory Modules & SSDs!"
    Thank You Mr.T and Kingston

just Sam.............

Done. Good Luck everyone!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information