Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Xigmatek kick-ass CPU coolers up for grabs Ė Thorís Hammer and Gaia

autocrosser is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Xigmatek kick-ass CPU coolers up for grabs Ė Thorís Hammer and Gaia

I've entered!!! Good Luck to everyone!!!

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Xigmatek kick-ass CPU coolers up for grabs Ė Thorís Hammer and Gaia

Did it all. Could definitely use the upgrade.

SolidBladez is offline Member

Liked, shared, and now posted.

All done :)
    Good luck all!

Hi, I am in!

Goodluck everyone..

Thanks to sponsors: Tweaktown & Xigmatek!

Cheers Alan.

cmptek is offline Junior Member

I want to win! I have done everything required now that I can finally access the forum after trying for three days. I hope I am the one that is selected. good luck to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway: Xigmatek kick-ass CPU coolers up for grabs Ė Thorís Hammer and Gaia (May 4th - May 11th, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Xigmatek who are giving away some kick-ass CPU coolers.

Up for grabs are two Thorís Hammer coolers and two Gaia coolers. In total four people will be able to take home a CPU cooler thanks to Xigmatek.

HOW TO ENTER:

LINKS YOU NEED:

TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
    Contest Image Post to share: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151018044039942&set=a.10070985494 1.112819.49650744941&type=1
    TweakTown Contest News Post: http://www.tweaktown.com/news/23930/weekly_giveaway_xigmatek_kick_ass_cpu_coolers_up_f or_grabs_thor_s_hammer_and_gaia/index.html

- Giveaway runs from today until May 11th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.
    - If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.
    - For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You donít pay the shipping charges.

I' liked, shared, i'm in...sitting in front of my mailbox waiting the gift!

Just entered and would really like to win.

Sahred and liked, posted on forum.

great giveaway.. i'm in...hope to win one..

good luck to all..

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information