Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

Default I could really use a freebie right now... I'm broke at the moment

I could really use a freebie for my incomplete build, right now... I'm seriously broke at the moment.. :( :( :(

Anyway Thanks for conducting this giveaway !

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

Entered! I just did all of those steps. Will now sit back, and hope that I'll win some cute BitFenix items :D

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

I completed the steps!

Done. Would be happy to take such a great case off your hands. Thanks, TweakTown.

entered! can't wait to build a new compact PC

Thanks for the opportunity, done :D

RICHERT is offline Junior Member
    Unit 447 Bldg 4 Sikatuna Bliss Phase1 Diliman, Quezon City Philippines

Hello, I have already joined the contest. I can't wait to see my son's reaction once he get his own PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro (July 31 Ė August 7, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with BitFenix who are giving away one of their brand new and super popular Prodigy computer cases (you can pick black or white) as well as a Recon and Hydra Pro to go along with it.

One lucky winner will take home all three BitFenix goodies.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro :: TweakTown USA Edition - feel free to share and like it, too!

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! And why not give BitFenix some love? https://www.facebook.com/bitfenix

LINKS YOU NEED:

TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
    Contest Image Post to share: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1
    TweakTown Contest News Post: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro :: TweakTown USA Edition

- Giveaway runs from today until August 7th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.
    - If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.
    - For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You donít pay the shipping charges.

NeoChaos is offline Junior Member

Entered. Been planning a build around the Prodigy...

TeeBlack is offline Junior Member

All entered. I love that little case!
    Do you see what i see?

Quote Originally Posted by TeeBlack View Post
    All entered. I love that little case!
    Not as much as me lolz!

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information