Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

Pwnography6 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

Im in shares can be checked on my facebook here- http://www.facebook.com/OverkillPC . Hoping I win cause my local dodgy power keeps frying Mechanicl HDDs . Good luck to all!

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won

I have entered this giveaway. I really hope I win this SSD. Good luck to everyone !!!

Wow! Excellent competition and prizes! Entered :)

Nice giveaway. Entered :)

Rikilla is offline Junior Member

I'm in, hope you guys had a great summer. Norway had great weather...... pause .......nat. And did i mention i am in

In it to win it! :)

Entered!

Tadyak is offline Junior Member

Nice Give away good luck to all <3

I'm in :)
    Last edited by Tadyak; 08-08-2012 at 03:07 AM.

Awesome competition! Entered!

I entered. Followed all directions. I love OCZ. I lost some of the cables to my modular PSU a few weeks ago. I contacted them to buy replacements, instead they offered to send me 2 cables for free. They got to me in 3 days. That is some serious customer service. The made me a fan for life after that experience. This was just a few weeks ago!. Good luck everyone!!!

Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information