Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs

Default Re: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs

Everything liked and shared :)
    What a fantastic giveaway. Kudos to TT and Corsair.

Good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs (August 14 - August 21, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Corsair who is giving away not one, not two, but three of their brand new Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX power supplies.

In our recent review of the unit, we said: "The performance and build quality alone make this the best power supply that we've ever had the pleasure of putting on our test bench, but the integration of the power supply into the Corsair Link system make it the best power supply we've ever seen." Read the full review here.

We've tripled up your chances of winning - this week will see us have three lucky winners who take home one of these brilliant new PSUs.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner!

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! Weekly Giveaway: Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply - Three up for Grabs :: TweakTown USA Edition

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! And why not give Corsair some love? https://www.facebook.com/Corsair

- Giveaway runs from today until August 21st, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.
    - If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping via our forum private messaging system. These details will only be provided to the company participating in this giveaway.
    - For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You donít pay the shipping charges.
    - Please make sure you have forum email notifications turned on as if you are the winner you will be alerted via our forum private message system. If you don't respond to us there, we cannot ship your prize.
    - Please remember that Facebook has not endorsed this giveaway and it is operated entirely by TweakTown.
    I really like the style of the Corsair AX1200i. It would be a great addition to my current computer gaming tower.

I have entered.

Done everything and entered:D
    fingers crossed :D

Done!

Entered!
    X58A-UD7 Rev1 | Core i7 920 @ 191x21 4GHz | Thermalright Extreme 120 REV A | Corsair 6GB Dominator GT 1600 C7 | Sapphire HD4870 Toxic 1GB 800/1000 | Antec TPQ-850w

I have entered.

Adamski2012 is offline Junior Member

Done and dusted. Fingers crossed and good luck everyone else.

All of the above is done. Goodluck and thanks

Default Hope I win.. coz I reallly need this PSU :3

Entered and followed all instructions !!
    I have a 550W and its stressing my card to the limit :O .. also preventing me from further upgrades... and I really can't afford a PSU upgrade right now, let alone GPU and PSU upgrade :-( So this PSU would solve all my problems :-)

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information