Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

Simon Butler is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

Congratulations!! hope it brings you many speedy hours of gaming :0)

Default Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a MDSSD TweakTown Chris Ramseyer Signature Edition by SuperSSpeed 128GB SLC SSD

Congrats sylpheed! A true treasure.

Congrats sylpheed

I entered. Good luck !

I love when you can clearly read ppl congratulating the winner and someone else rushes in and says "I entered" ;) Boundless enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lipscomb View Post
    I love when you can clearly read ppl congratulating the winner and someone else rushes in and says "I entered" ;) Boundless enthusiasm.

Entered! :) Thank you.

Pablo Garcia is offline Junior Member

there most likely automated pc bots to collect goods like this it program to look for ezy contest to enter thats why i like the caperca letters keeps the bots spammers

-------------------------
    Last edited by tweakdog; 11-27-2012 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakdog View Post
    Entered! Fingers crossed!
    Please take the time to read the rules before you post.
    Giveaway runs from today until October 5th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread Information