Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Yes or No to pop-under advertising

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yes or No to pop-under advertising (cookie security discussi

I'm pretty sure a couple on that list are restricted on this system, but it doesn't interfere with the content of TweakTown in any way.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I do have 12 listin' in the restricted sites though but after some free time to thoroughly examine a certain program linked above I'll make that list longer. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

12:?:
    That doesn't begin to touch the nasties out there running loose!

Maybe I should just post a .reg file ---hmmm :?:

I dare say, a certain previously mentioned program will be the one examining you :laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Even just a .txt file will do just to copy and paste. ;)

10 years of being online and ive never had to use the trusted domain box. Shouldnt have to either.

Im just being stubborn. I believe ive been around long enough. :)

I can appreciate that point of view -- it's all about freedom of choice:thumb:

You are certainly entitled to use any method you like - or even to fully enjoy the advertisement just as the advertisers hoped you would.

I would not be so bold as to tell anyone what they must do to thier system, these are only suggestions that I'm making.

Actually Mr. C I would really aperciate either a text file or just posted of trusted and restricted sites.

Also, I never had cookies disabled. Was excepting all of them. Was getting multiple pop ups. I only had one window opened pointed at TT, a pop up opened then I clicked a link and a second one opened. I now have 2 pops open.

They are:
    Cheep Tickets
    Access You PC from Anywhere!

Mr. C, when I was wondering why I didn't have TT on my trusted list and when I tried, I remembered why. It gives me a box saying the only addresses with "https://" are accepted and since TT has a "http://" adress, it won't let me add. Any ideas?:confused:

I am using Win98SE using IE6. :?:

JM
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Just untick that box JM. :thumb:

or just type in:

http://*.tweaktown.com

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information