Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Yes or No to pop-under advertising

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Yes or No to pop-under advertising (cookie security discussi

Done-y! added

*.trafficswarm.net
    *.trafficswarm.org

On a side note - a newbie questions. no wait, I'll just post it in internet network so I can get flamed were I'm supposed too. :p

I'm such a well behaved newbie, I'm even removing my old attachments. :D

:bounce: ::shameless bid for praise:: :bounce:

EDIT -
    Orignally posted by Wiggo
    [b]Well it's gone off topic like most others but at least it's constructive.
    Maybe a little thread name edit? Add something about cookie privacy list, come to think of it there would be a lot more people interested in the web cookie privacy then the pop up question. Being self-centered and all. :D

Or could you copy/paste the posts into a new thread. I don't know if you can do that or not. At least without a unreasonable amount of work.
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

Poking around in these forums for these hidden treasures is what keeps riff-raff like us off the streets.
    Kind of a public service provided by TweakTown.

After all, it is all in one forum - how easy do you want it:?:

The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    how easy do you want it:?:
    The answer to that strongly depends on exactly what the topic is. :D
    Someday I would like to become knowledgeable so that I could do penance for all the stupid questions I have and have yet to ask.

Call me crazy, but I don't see a change in topic (till those last few posts).

It was a sequential progression of the original discussion. Read the first page of the thread, and see it in action.

Classic example of brilliant minds solving problems by working together.
    Funny, some of my posts got in there too:D
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I never meant any critism. In fact the point I was trying to make has nothing to do with being on topic.

This has no impact on those who have been taking part here.
    My thought is that our current discussion might interest people who have turned away due to the first post or the title.

All good points and I hope Tweak don't chew me out for editin' the title of his thread a little to clue others in on what's goin' on here now. :D

<center> </center>

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information