Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do u change your stats.

And here i thought i was being smart with a Major in Abnormal Psychology.........:confused: :rofl:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Beefy Guest

I thought most Psychology was dealing with people with 'abnormal' minds. If everyone was normal, there wouldn't be anything to have to think about, would there? :)

So where can you see how many messages that you or anyone else has posted?
    <table border="1" bordercolor="#888888" bordercolorlight="#888888" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><font face="verdana" size="2"> Athlon XP 2100+ @ 1.83Ghz</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font face="verdana" size="2"> Abit KX7-333</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><font face="verdana" size="2"> 1024MB Crucial DDR PC2700</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font face="verdana" size="2"> NVidia RIVA TNT2 Pro (Fear my graphic power!)</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><font face="verdana" size="2"> 120GB Western Digital Caviar Special Edition</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font face="verdana" size="2"> Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><font face="verdana" size="2"> Chieftec FS710 Silver Aluminum Case w/ Plexiglass Side Window    &amp ;nbsp; &nbsp </font></td></tr></table>

Quote Originally Posted by enhancedstudios
    So where can you see how many messages that you or anyone else has posted?
    :shh: it's a secret...

but I'll give you a hint anyway, it has something to do with 'searchin' ;)
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Ah yes, what a smart idea. Here I was, thinking that some sort of forum stat page was the only answer.
    <table border="1" bordercolor="#888888" bordercolorlight="#888888" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><font face="verdana" size="2"> Athlon XP 2100+ @ 1.83Ghz</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font face="verdana" size="2"> Abit KX7-333</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><font face="verdana" size="2"> 1024MB Crucial DDR PC2700</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font face="verdana" size="2"> NVidia RIVA TNT2 Pro (Fear my graphic power!)</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><font face="verdana" size="2"> 120GB Western Digital Caviar Special Edition</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font face="verdana" size="2"> Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum</font></td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#EEEEEE"><font face="verdana" size="2"> Chieftec FS710 Silver Aluminum Case w/ Plexiglass Side Window    &amp ;nbsp; &nbsp </font></td></tr></table>

na, if we wanted people to care about how many posts they (and others) have, we would have made it readily visible like so many other forums.
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferatu
    I'm thinking about getting a major in Stupidity. Looks nice on business cards:p
    So, Nosferatu, you wouldn't be in the Market for a few Thousand
    custom designed & printed business cards............and whats the
    Handle Dr. Dracuel Nasferatu D.S.D (doctor of stupidity &
    dip****ology) Specializing in Stupidity Tune-ups & Moron
    Maintainance????:confused: :shrug: :rofl:

Quite a shingle that with a yellow page ad stating "For immediate
    Treatment dial 911 and mention this code "Captain Helpme for Ima Mass Muwderer on da edge of Greenriverdom"
    and we'll send a limo to chaufer you here straightaway.

Now, i'm jealous:scream:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information