Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Good Idea

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTGamer

TTGamer will be your next fulfilling dose of TweakTown, but in the form of a gaming site. With the formation of TTGamer, we will bring you more writers with their own highly opinionated style along with reviews and previews of the latest and greatest games from around the globe. All the "big dogs" will be covered and future consoles will also be added to the list

So, want to make sure we check out the latest games before they are available on store shelves or you want to know if game X is worth buying? Contact us at TTGamer along with the game name and the publisher name and we'll do our best to get a look at the game before you throw down your last $50 on that game.

Now, let us know how you feel about this new idea by casting your vote in our poll.
    Thomas Simmons
    Just some guy

We've got some good things in store for you guys. Another thing you should let us know is if you want PC games included rather than just console.
    Asher Moses

Actually ya I think it is a great expansion to the TT Forums. As the only real competition to PC gaming is Console gaming. Now we can have a chance to really talk about the pro's and con's of the two and stuff like that.

I believe thats a fine idea guys. I would like to see computer games as well...i mean why not?...I play on both platforms...and love the idea of seeing both on there....

Cool Idea...:thumb:
    - Damien

Beefy Guest

Want another reviewer? :)

PC Games would be good...

I do some beta testing and it would be nice to know what else there is coming on the horizon.

Yeah I like em :thumb:
    New Sig soon, old one was way outdated.

:thumb:

Ok guys, keep voicing your opinions.. we're listening.

At the moment we're still getting things together as far as planning goes, however, things are progressing nicely.
    Asher Moses

I voted YES, I am playstation fanatic...especially RPG...:D
    "I'm back!" ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information