Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: ATi R250 (Radeon 8500 MAXX)?

You morrons.

Cirruz

:shoot3: yeah that pic dose seem p shopped alil bah nvivida is going to blow them all away! just like kyo^

Quote Originally Posted by Cirruz
    You morrons.
    Cirruz
    that was helpful

Ok.. im going to post this so the slow'er people can catch up and figure out wtf is going on..

No1. We KNOW the image is fake.. we knew 5 pages ago so shut up about the proof.. you arent special :|

No2. Yesterday, quite a few sites confirmed this as well.. Sure it's possible Mr. Tweak is full of ****, but for all these other sites to make up foolish stories? No... this info looks to be real

No3. I think most of us just wanted confirmation, or the same kind of info from another site.. and we got it...

looks like the story is real... the pic is fake ..

anyone having trouble understanding that? ok.. anyways

also possible this card might not see the average consumer end of the market.. could very well be a professional card... lets all hope it isnt though :)

anyways.. thanks Mr.Tweak .. kick ass info

RDR. .dont mean to change subjects, but just curious.. you have both a R8500 and a GF3 Ti200 .. which one you like better?

anyone know if it gonna be agp 8x? that would make sense considering its gonna be popular real soon....:bounce:

__________________________________________________ __

IBM 333mhz celeron
    160mb pc 100
    3.2 gb
    40x cd

*sobs* im stuck with this 'till i get a new mobo for my duron, something smoked.:afro: :(

From the front page of hardocp.com
    ---------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle 2:14 PM (CDT)

We are getting plenty of mail from readers asking why we have not posted about the dual GPU VidCard from ATi. Well here is why as stated by Rubeena Hussein of ATi.

"We have no current intentions of making this or similar boards."

Don't believe everything you read from people that would call themselves credible sources. Credible sources do NOT use blind emails from Hot Mail addresses as statements of fact. Many of us received this hoax last week.

Fan blades in same exact position? Either a really really insane photographer, or some fotoshoppin' has occured!

Quote Originally Posted by asdfasdf123
    Fan blades in same exact position? Either a really really insane photographer, or some fotoshoppin' has occured!
    oh my GOD..

someone throw a rock at this kid

I totally agree with ErrorS. I believe the lighting is totally inaccurate. The HSF and transistors wouldn't create such distinct shadows like they do in parts of the photo. But what really convinced me it wasn't real were the wires leading from the HSF on the fan "closest" to you onto the board. It looks like a line you'd make with a paintbrush.

I think you can pretty much do anything with Photoshop nowadays.

-olds-

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information