Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: ATi R250 (Radeon 8500 MAXX)?

From the Xbit Forums:

The first two were taken from the 9031 drivers; the bottom one was taken from the 6094 driver. Unless ATi planned for a Maxx version in the first place, there shouldn't be any entries regarding either Maxx or Alternate Frame Rendering in Radeon drivers because Rage 128Pro cards (and the Rage Fury Maxx) don't use Radeon drivers.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    ... all this thread is doing is creating bad press for Tweaktown, not to mention staining its credibility. ... I assume Tweak is trying to generate either a bunch of banner hits, or more likely trying to gather more permanent users of the forum. ... Just delete the thread.
    We have a winner. My second and last post to this board.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrorS

RDR. .dont mean to change subjects, but just curious.. you have both a R8500 and a GF3 Ti200 .. which one you like better?
    I've tried both cards in both of my boxes - and with newer drivers (especially the latest Catalyst ones) the Radeon beats the GF3Ti200 by a healthy margin in just about everything. Note: it's an Retail version clocked at 275/275 - not an LE

Yes, the early drivers were slow (especially the XP ones) & until recently some features didn't work...but over the last 8mo or so ATi drivers have been pretty good - not as good as nVidia's but I have no complaints. People that have been saying ATi drivers suck - end of story either a)don't own an ATi card b)own a very poorly made 3rd party knock off of an ATi card, or c)don't know how to install drivers.

Having said all of that - I would still take a GF4Ti4200 (or higher) over either of them :D

Looks real enough to me and I trust Solomon on 3D Chipset he has never done something like this. Though there is alwasy a first time.

I sure as hell hope not though just the site of this beauty is making me drool.
    The chubb chubbs are coming....

The guys name that sent all this out was JohnHinkley27@hotmail.com he sent the info to every single website on the planet looking for gullible ones.

I personally sent the guys originating IP back to ATi to see what they thought of it.

It's a fake, 3DChipset and TweakTown fell for it, and this post will be removed in no time because they know what I am saying is true the guy used a totally fake name ( John Hinkle shot President Reagan ) and sent a fake ass photo chopped picture to everyone hoping someone would post it.

well they found a couple suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    The guys name that sent all this out was JohnHinkley27@hotmail.com he sent the info to every single website on the planet looking for gullible ones.

I personally sent the guys originating IP back to ATi to see what they thought of it.

It's a fake, 3DChipset and TweakTown fell for it, and this post will be removed in no time because they know what I am saying is true the guy used a totally fake name ( John Hinkle shot President Reagan ) and sent a fake ass photo chopped picture to everyone hoping someone would post it.

well they found a couple suckers.
    Why are there registry entries for dual chipset things then? like alternate frame rendering??

Quote Originally Posted by Nick

Why are there registry entries for dual chipset things then? like alternate frame rendering??
    Um, maybe because they faked that too? :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by hehehe

Um, maybe because they faked that too? :rolleyes:
    What are they going to fake next? R300 is a hoax?

Listen, this card is a hoax, there is no FCC entry for this model card. Go ahead, try to find it. ITS NOT THERE! If this card was going to be released "very soon" they would have to have FCC approval for it by now. Nuff said.

um, jeez, why don't you ask Toms Hardware, HardOCP, AnandTech...

...ALL of them were on the list of people that got that e-mail from JohnHinkley27@hotmail.com, none of them published the photoshopped picture??

Let me see though, this is all a conspiracy by ATi and the other websites that posted the truth against 3DChipset and TweakTown.

TweakTwon and 3DChipset are right, everyone else...including ATi...are all liars. And that picture isn't photoshopped...really.

...I have a bridge for sale to either one of the rocket scientists. Cheap.:rolleyes2

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information