Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Faster than the Current GeForce 4

:( Do you really think that it will be that expensive?

Yes, every new hardware release is always around that price. Think about pentium 2's. K6/2's. Look at all these processors. They were all similiar in price at one point in time. I'm not talking about low end market processors. Like durons or celerons. I'm talking high end desktop processors. They were all very expensive when they first get released. I mean now you could get an AthlonXP 1600+ at newegg.com for 60 bucks. Like I said with the athlon classic. 500 dollars for a 700Mhz cpu was outragious. Its all the same now.

Ya, all new high end video cards cost $600 canadian when first released.. :cry:

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    E^vol[/size]]
    Ya, all new high end video cards cost 0 canadian when first released.. :cry:
    You could be here and pay $975aus. :(

Or you could go to Japan and pay 200,000 Yen !
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

:geek: I have lots of yen. It's just not Japanese, and can't be converted to any currency legally.:geek:

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    zeradul[/size]]
    Or you could go to Japan and pay 200,000 Yen !
    An unfathomable ppl them who are impress with large numbers which has a language(s) that I can't work out let alone their curency system.
    <center>:cheers:</center>

hahahahaha.....:laugh:

Hehe....
    Without my other half in my life, where would I be - Absolutely nowhere

CASE: Antec Plusview 1000AMG || PSU: Antec TrueBlue 480 Watt || HSF: ThermalTake Copper Spark7+ || CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz (800Mhz) running @ 3.5Ghz || MOBO: Abit IC7-G (BIOS Rev: 16) || RAM: Corsair TWINX 512MB DDR (PC3200) || VIDEO: Asus V8420 GeForce4 Ti4200 128MB || SOUND: Creative Audigy 2 Platinum || HDD: x2 Seagate Barracuda Serial V 120GB (RAID 0) || CD: Pioneer 16x40x 106S Slot DVD / LiteOn 52x24x52 CD-RW || OS: Windows XP Professional SP1

And it's a very complicated language system at that. With caste differences in which written language they learn in school.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information