Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theory about Amd-Intel competition.

I was thinking about this Amd vs Intel thing and have come to the conclusion that The companies are trying to get us to take sides so we will either buy Amd or Intel products more than the other. Nice marketing tatic .:idea: :2cents:
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

And you think this is something new?
    Ford vs Chevy
    PC vs Mac
    Hertz vs Avis

For me yes because I've been on amd's side for so long I diden't bother to question it.

plus I'm only 18 so I'm getting there
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

Well, all companys ALWAYS try to earn the maximum amount they possibly can, Intel & Amd is no exception.. Think about it, if you owned a company, wouldn't you like to make the biggest possibly money from it..? Well of course..

It would be quite stupid to think something else.. :wow:

Or did you think AMD is an exception?? :?:

:cheers:

Wish i could set up my own company then i could have all the hardware i ever wanted God damn i want my own company
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

If I had my own company I'd make mother boards capable of overclocking 2 ghz

:laugh:

sure.. why didin't Asus, Epox, Gigabyte, Shuttle, Abit, Soyo, microstar etc think of that..??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cheers:

If i made my own company, the mobos could override mult. lock etc......you could o/c EVERY component on the board!
    and processors that are cappable of o'cing 3ghz

Beefy Guest

This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time...

I went with AMD since they were cheaper, but Intel's price/performance ratio has gotten much better lately and they seem to be the winner.

Personally, I really don't give a rats ass what's under the hood for basic stuff, but I'd rather pay a little more for a P4 or Athlon instead of a C3 or Crusoe or Celeron or Duron and get better performance. On the other hand, I really won't shell out the $$ for a Xeon or SunSPARC box or even the Opterons when they hit.

Hell, I wouldn't care if I ran a Mac. I'm just waiting until the Darwin x86 port gets more refined before I try it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information