Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Runcore SSD Technical Support!

Default Re: Welcome to Runcore SSD Technical Support!

I just received my seciond 64G SSHD for my Dell mini 9. This time, the drive workeed and the Acronis cloning worked and I was able to swap the Dell SSHD and reboot on the Runcore drive. HOWEVER: The Runcore drive wants a password or it will not boot. WHY??????? Does anyone know what the password is supposed to be? WHO SET A PASSWORD ON THE DRIVE AND DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT IT WAS?????

I have a 702 eeepc and a runcore rcp - i s7064 - c
    the bios doesn't see it, how can I do
    it is a sata 64gb
    thanks
    Giampiero

I would like to know if the Runcore Pro IV 1,8" Zif PATA 128gb will work on an APPLE MacBookAir Rev A (It originally runs with a 64 Gb SSD From Samsung SAMSUNG's Digital World ).

Do you think it will workn to rplace it by one of your products?

Thanks in advance as I plan to upgrade 9 MBA soon if it is working.

Gilles
    Last edited by GillesB; 07-28-2009 at 07:51 PM.

I want to upgrade my Sony Vaio TZ-150N to an SSD. It currently has a Toshiba MK1011GAH HDD. According to Toshiba, this HDD has a ZIF 44pin connector and conforms to the ATA-7 interface. Which Runcore SSD model would be compatible?

Default PowerBook G4

I am on the verge of buying a Runcore 256GB: RCP-IV-PA2556-C for an Apple Mac PowerBook G4 with 1.5Ghz and 2 gigs of ram. I have searched all of the web for someone who has done this upgreade but have not found anyone who has. I already know the interface is correct but I just want to get some tips, pro's and cons of performing this upgrade. Did you see a huge difference? Any feedback provided will be greatly apreeciated. Thanks.

i'm just about to buy the RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD for a benq u101, just want to know if this ssd uses the jmicron controller chip, or other make of chip, I know that this controller chip has problems.

kms

I looking to replace my viliv S5 3G 32GB SSD to 64GB mini zif SSD.
    Loading win vista.
    Is the current 64GB mini zif SSD be use in viliv S5?

astro75

I'm having an odd zif cable problem with the ssd connector of my new RunCore Pro IV 1.8" 5mm SSD - RCP-IV-S1864-C -
    on this thread : http://forums.tweaktown.com/f78/zif-...24/index2.html

Thanks!

Default Will SSD For 15" Apple Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz work?

I want to buy a Runcore 256GB: RCP-IV-PA2556-C for an Apple Mac PowerBook G4 with 1.5Ghz and 2 gigs of ram. Have you tested your Runcore SSD with this computer? Does it work well? I have searched all of the web for someone who has done this upgreade but have not found anyone who has. I already know the interface is correct but I just want to get some tips, pro's and cons of performing this upgrade. Did you see a huge difference? Any feedback provided will be greatly apreeciated. Thanks.

I wish to replace the toshiba MK1214GAH hard drive in my Sony Viao TZ180n with a compatible SSD with as large a capacity as possible. I am running Windows XP SP3. Is there a runcore product that is compatible, and what adaptor and software do I need to mirror my current hard disc contents on to it so it can be installed internally?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information