Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Message From Runcore Marketing

Default Re: Message From Runcore Marketing

So my order I placed with your online store will not be fulfilled right? No probs if so, i just need to know where my "order" stands and if its going to be shipped or not?

Thanks

alexisod,

I would recommend mydigitaldiscount.com, i bought my drive there, they have the drives in stock and they have quick shipping.

Hope this helps

Hi Matt,

I have retrieved my money back from Voitech Solutions and have been in contact with Solid State Central. The fellow there, Ross seems quite polite and respectful of my situation and is now ordering the drive that i am after direct from you guys. Apon arrival of the product in Aus i will pay for them too be shipped.

Cheers,
    Adam
    P.S. fast shipment of this drive would be greatlly appreciated i have been waiting a while.

Hey figgs, did he refund your money or did paypal do it for you?

Unfortunately I didn't pay with paypal so I'm not sure what I can do. He has failed again to reply/repond so I've lodged a complaint with Consumer Affairs. Not sure what good it will do, but if/when I get my money refunded I'll definately be buying thru solidstatecentral, as Ross replies to email quickly and is very helpful.

Thanks
    Ben

I am another consumer that needs assistance re Voitech. I never received my order and now have the local authorities on the matter. I ordered through the Runcore website authorised reseller at the time. I am reluctant to place another Runcore order with anyone. Are Runcore willing to help in fullfilling my order?

Dominic

i have placed a complaint about voitech with the nsw consumer affairs branch, and have noted that his abn has been revoked due to it. the website at voitech.com.au is still up but he has removed the runcore drives from it.
    if consumer affairs cant help me then i'll use police action as a last resort, but I do not think I am getting my money back since I deposited the cash directly. And to top it off, I ordered ANOTHER drive 2 weeks ago from solidstatedata only to be told that the drives have yet to be shipped from runcore >:(
    cmon guys send the drives already, i need this part and its been nearly 3 months for me now - and can u refund us the money we lost thru voitech?

Dohmar

Hi Dohmar,

Only 3 months? :) I've had a RunCore 1.8 inch ZIF SSD 64GB on pre-order from mydigitaldiscount since end of last year/early january :( I'm kind-of glad they had trouble processing my pre-order at the time (issue with credit card expiry date) so I missed out given the endless issues with the drives subsequently. Fingers crossed 3rd time lucky - very tempted to either get the Mtron (only 32GB and rumors of 64GB) or the Kingspec drive. Maybe I should order from Runcore directly?

*sigh* yeah it sucks. I literally just got back from my local police station - have lodged a report on the basis of fraud and the matter is going to be referred to the NSW Computer Crime division - probably will take a fair while for them to track this tool down, but if I can only stop him from decieving others then the financial loss won't hurt as much.

up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information