Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Message From Runcore Marketing

Default Message From Runcore Marketing

Hi Guys we will kick off some cool giveaways and promotions next week keep an eye out.

For now check out our new web site located at RunCore SSD

More to come.

Matt Dawson
    Runcore CMO

Default Re: Message From Runcore Marketing

That is great news Matt. I can't wait to see the latest products and be involved with some contests!

Will be keeping an eye on this (SATA SSD in particular)

Welcome to TT

:)
    E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Matt, not sure this is the place to post this but I have an order that I placed in the runcore store on May 15th that I have heard nothing on. The store does not seem to have anyway for me to contact them directly. The live chat is pretty limited in hours -- I have not been able to catch it live. I was suppose to receive an order number within 24 hours but no deal. It was for a 256gb iV SSD. Can you help me get in touch to see where things are?

Matt I ordered by drive on the 9th May. Sent at least 5 emails to support and received no reply. Is there anything you or I can do to ensure a confirmed answer on whether the drive will ship and when?

Thanks

Alexis

The Pro IV's shipped on the 27th let me know if you are still waiting.

Guys if things seem a little off with Runcore it is only because we are still organizing all of our jobs and tasks internally. We are a rather new company and some growing pains are to be expected.

I can promise we are moving forward fast and I am going to solve the support issue you mentioned.

Matt Dawson
    Runcore CMO

Yes I am still waiting. It was a 256Gb Pro IV, ordered under username "alexisod".
    Please let me know if you have my details and can process the order asap,

Thanks

Alexis

I am in Aus having issues as well getting my product i ordered my drive through a reseller here on 23rd april and still nothing

Any news Matt? I have heard nothing since my last post.

Quote Originally Posted by FiGgS View Post
    I am in Aus having issues as well getting my product i ordered my drive through a reseller here on 23rd april and still nothing
    We have taken the AU reseller off of our list and will be changing it to Solid State Central in AU. Other people have complained about him as well. If you have paid via CC I suggest charging the money back due to non delivery of the product.

If you want fast service today the best place to buy Runcore SSD is MyDigitalDiscount.com, Memoryc.com, ST Global, or Notebook.de. They all have inventory on hand. I hope Solid State Central is a success as well and hopfully we can see Runcore product flowing back into AU this week.

Matt Dawson
    Runcore CMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information