Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RunCore Availibility

Default Re: RunCore Availibility

Thanks Matt!

-Ben

Hi Matt
    I was messaged by Voitech on the whirlpool forum and he requested my order number which I've provided. I haven't had any official email or phone call from him yet but I'll let you know what happens over the next week. Looking forward to my Runcore SSD!

Thanks
    -Ben

RunCore products are now available in Australia at Solid State Central www.solidstatecentral.com.au . Shipping is available worldwide.

Hi Matt
    Have you heard anything from voitech yet? Again I've tried get in contact and again my call has been dismissed. Aside from a private message on whirlpool.net, Ive not had an email or phone call. Can you please let me know what is going on? This is getting beyond a joke

Thanks
    Ben

Angry Re: RunCore Availibility

Yes, but unfortunately Dohmar and myself bought this Runcore drive from Voitech Solutions back in late april and have not recieved this runcore drive. I emailed Runcore support informing them of my dispute with their Australian reseller after several attempts too contact them via email and phone.
    I have not yet heard from Runcore either, how does changing your reseller too Solidstatecentral help us when we have already purchased these goods????

Not a good way too keep good customer relations when your resellers take off with the consumers money is it?

Yes. I bought mine on the 26th apr and figgs ordered his on the 23rd. We are now past one month, with only the barest excuse for contact.

-D

It looks like there is something seriously wrong with Runcore and their resellers.

If you look at this thread:
    http://forums.tweaktown.com/f78/mess...rketing-31875/
    mwfields and me both placed orders directly through Runcore Store and are unable to get a response back re our orders.

I am seeking legal action soon because this is beyond a joke indeed.

We have been unable to contact VoiTech Solutions we are taking them off of the approved resellers list. This reseller has ordered from us in the past and shipped many products to customers without any issue. We really have no idea what is going on with them. They have been in business for about 3 years and had a very good reputation.

I am very sorry for this misfortune and I will keep sending emails and calling them.

Here is all the info I have on the owner.

Wojtek Czarnocki
    VoiTech Solutions
    Unit 35, 57-63 Fairlight Street Five Dock
    Sydney NSW 2046 AU
    AU

Matt

I dont know about them having a good reputation. See the whirlpool forum here Bad experiences with Voitech/Memorymate - Auctions - On the internet - Whirlpool Broadband Forums and read some of the responses. It seems like he occasionally just stops answering his phone and doing business for no explicable reason. Still, at least you've removed him from your list, this way other people won't get frauded by him.
    -D

Matt, is there any update on the 1.8 Pata Zif 128's at the RunCore Store, still waiting since starting this thread, thanks, ...Tim

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information