Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RunCore Availibility

Default Re: RunCore Availibility

Matt, could you get to the bottom of why RuncoreStore which I believe you are the domain owner for does not respond to support questions and repeated inquiries about an order placed on May 15th. The nice email for that order that was sent to me on May 15th said that I would get a customer number within 24 hours. I have sent repeated emails on the support page to just understand the status of the order of a very expensive 256GB drive.

I hope you could find time to ping your own store about a customer order.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by tpicker1 View Post
    Matt, is there any update on the 1.8 Pata Zif 128's at the RunCore Store, still waiting since starting this thread, thanks, ...Tim
    Yes but we think we may only suggest people with HP 1000's and Sony Vio P's buy them at this time. We have been unable to test other computers but we will send one to a guy with a Dell Mini 12 soon so we may add another computer to the list soon. Look for an update to all the descriptions this week. There will be about 300pcs of this model built this week. They should ship very soon.

What Type of computer do you have?

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by mwfields View Post
    Matt, could you get to the bottom of why RuncoreStore which I believe you are the domain owner for does not respond to support questions and repeated inquiries about an order placed on May 15th. The nice email for that order that was sent to me on May 15th said that I would get a customer number within 24 hours. I have sent repeated emails on the support page to just understand the status of the order of a very expensive 256GB drive.

I hope you could find time to ping your own store about a customer order.

Thanks.
    Mike all I have to say is I am very sorry about that. Your order should have shipped on the 27th. We are shipping it with free overnight shipping today. Your bill will be reduced.

Also I found a glitch in the email system that was not sending the web site emails properly. I just received 401 emails eeeek. I will get on them now. Right now the Runcore support team is still being trained. Everything should be running smothley in around 2 weeks. Untill then it looks like I am going to be very busy.

Enjoy the drive you will love it. I am running the 64GB Pro IV right now and it is so nice to not have to wait on my computer for anything even while running a bunch of applications.

Matt

Matt, what is status of pata zif 1.8's? I ordered from RunCore Store as well. They replied to my order on the 8th but haven't heard anything yet.

...Tim tlpicke@us.ibm.com

Matt, I am glad you are enjoying your fast drive. In the meantime some of us have given you our credit card numbers and have received nothing in return. I have been begging for an order confirmation of weeks. Is legal action my only way out of this?

Alexis

Alex I have sorted thought about 3/4ths of the emails and I did get to your support email and you should have your SSD tomorrow. I believe it shipped yesterday. I will check and make sure in the morning. I will also check to see why your order got skipped when we made all the shipments on the 27th. One other persons was skipped as well. No need to talk to me via the forum anymore you can email me directly to the email you sent the support issue to. I am now monitoring it and catching up on all of the emails.

Matt Dawson
    Runcore CMO
    RunCore SSD
    Matt Dawson CMO (RunCore) on Twitter

Matt
    I've lodged a complaint against voitech for fraud with my local authorities - if they are unable to get my money back, is there anything runcore can do?

i wouldn't have bought from these guys if you hadn't recommended them on your website.

really, really disappointed.

Ben

Matt,

Are you the sole representative for RunCore on this forum? I need replies in this thread to my updates/questions as well as the others here. Some get replies and answers in this forum and some seem to get ignored. Does RunCore have forums on other sites as well? I understand that things are a little busy now but I am beginning to think something is very wrong with RunCore's lack of support and immediate response. It doesn't work to ask questions or get support from RunCore's website and it's very slow and sometimes as unresponsive and difficult here. If the answer to my posts are still that they are not available yet for whatever reason, I'm not sure it's a good idea to keep waiting because it appears to me that there could be serious problems with the product and/or the company. Please let know if I need to cancel and move on to some other product.

...Tim

As a possible future Runcore customer, this thread is disheartening.

Unhappy Re: RunCore Availibility

Whatt? Matt, How about with Everun Note?? Is the NEW of 64GB zif ssd typed of 5mm 1,8" runcore supposed compatible with it???
    PLEASE dont said no, I already paid it from MDD since May,26 and I have patience more than enough to wait my order until it become available again, so please dont break my heart by say it wont work in everun note!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
    Yes but we think we may only suggest people with HP 1000's and Sony Vio P's buy them at this time. We have been unable to test other computers but we will send one to a guy with a Dell Mini 12 soon so we may add another computer to the list soon. Look for an update to all the descriptions this week. There will be about 300pcs of this model built this week. They should ship very soon.

What Type of computer do you have?

Matt

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information