Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD - Acer Aspire One

Default Re: RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD - Acer Aspire One

Thanks for the info! This sounds very promising! Any idea when it might be shipping to a UK distributer like www.MemoryC.co.uk ?

any update?

Default Re: Gentlemen we have lift off.

Quote Originally Posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
    I just saw the Acer Aspire One running a cloned version of Windows XP on a Runcore mini Zif flawlessly. The problem was a bridge that needed to be backdated to an older spec part. We are fixing them now. They should ship some time next week.
    This all sounds great! Will we be able to order directly from he Runcore store, regardless of where we live in the world? Also, how might we know when the new AAO-compatible models are in stock - will they be listed as a new product, or will the existing Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD description simply be updated to read 'compatible with the Acer Apire One'...?

Hello, please post on this forum when the Acer Aspire One SSD replacement is ready. AAO is quite widespread model, but built-in SSD is terribly slow, so when you come with a replacement, fast and cheap enough, I think you will make a lot of bussines with it, just like with the Asus Eee SSD replacement.

I personally own the Eee901 with fast SSDs, first with PATA pci-e Runcore SSD and second with the SuperTalent SATA pci-e SSD and the performance upgrade is just magnificent.

I know a lot of people who own AAO and they are jealous, because fast and cheap drives for my Eee are available from several manufacturers, but there is none for their AAO, so when the the new drive is available, they will buy it ASAP.

surely can

i have the pro mini zif from runcore bought it from mydigitaldiscount for my hp mini 1000 and i get 69 read 19 write at the most always always always and i get freezing like crazy where the led just lights up for like 30-40 seconds and im just browsing the internet??? so whats the deal? thought they were fast? did i get an old version or something feel kinda cheated out of 219$ !!!! i use crsystaldiskmark and have not changed any settings on it. any help from you runcore? jeff jeffpaige31@hotmail.com

hi again jeff~
    maybe you should check your network configuration and your netbook itself are working in normal or not.
    also maybe you turn on too many applications which add too much data transfer with the memory and cpu.

my internet setting are good didnt have same problem with my 16gb sandisk. im not a newbie i promise you but thanks for the help. i did disk test with no apps running and the slow down is with only the core programs running in background double checked with windows defender to see what was running. the ssd just isnt as fast as runcore is advertising which is wrong i think.

Is an AAO compatable ssd available yet??
    if so how can I order one from the UK??

please answer this is becoming an urgent need...

many thanks in advance

Runcore mini-zif is available for AAO.
    you could get what you need from this link Where To Buy | RunCore

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information