Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C)

Default Can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C)

Hi,

I can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C), so can anyone let me know how to do, and it will be use for villi S5.

Thank,
    APC

Default Re: Can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C)

Firstly, boot up notebook with the original SSD;
    Second, connect Runcore zif ssd with the notebook through usb cable;
    Thirdly, you could get a clone software AcronisTrueImage2009 in Runcore zif ssd, clone your original OS to Runcore zif ssd, fix it in the notebook, power on then you can enjoy it.

Default Re: Can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C)

Hi RC_Chris,

Thanks for your reply. Is it only use clone software AcronisTrueImage2009 in Runcore zif ssd? It is because i tried to use ghost and bootable CD with the notebook through usb cable, but not success, it all the time freezing the screen at first install windows page in 0%.

Thanks
    APC

Maybe the acronis is your better choice to avoid unexceptable issues~
    You could intall the ghost CD through zif cable and try.
    my pleasure to help you~

Did anyone success to run windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C) at villiv S5? It is because i had tried different way from yours comments, but still not success, so i think i will refund the money.

Thanks, guy!
    APC

the cable maybe too long, try a short one

Thread Information