Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Runcore 64G SSD came with admin password

Default Runcore 64G SSD came with admin password

My new drive worked well with Acronis and I put it in my Dell Mini 9 and the OS is asking for a password to access the hard drive. WHY??? I can't figure out why there would be a password on my new drive?? HELP! This thing is useless to me at this time.

Default Re: Runcore 64G SSD came with admin password

re-format the ssd and install the OS
    good luck~~

I'm having the same problem except it ran good for 5 days then blue screened now it wants a password.

What password????

does nanyone know

Please help

Wow having a similiar problem with my mini 9 with the 64g ssd Ive had to copy my old drive twice now and am about to do it for the 3rd time it worked for 2 hours the first time before loosing the directory on startup. The second time it lasted almost 2 days seemed everything was fine then the blue screen of death! I had acronis recovery tool installed but the mini 9 has no F11 key Ha Ha Ha! It keeps giving me the blue screen stating un_mountable_drive....... So this seems to be a reacurring theme? Anyone else running Norton Internet Security? That seemed to be a problem that came up just before this last failure

Thread Information