Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Help Placing Order

Exclamation Help Placing Order

On July 29th I placed an order with the RunCore Store for a 32GB SSD for my EeePC 900. Right after I placed the order I received a confirmation email but I have not received anything else. I have tried to email the Runcore Store and I have also sent a message through the offline chat.

Has anyone had problems placing an order? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Christopher

Default Re: Help Placing Order

Yes I have had the same issue! Very discouraging, all I am asking for is contact from support acknowledging my order. Thus far, it has been "lights out" as far as support is concerned, well over a week. Pretty sad that support is so lacking, considering the quality of the product. I guess resellers are the way to go, at least they have toll free customer support, I guess I have learned my lesson:)

Marcus

I JUST got a notice that my order was received (setup order on 31st)... it should have been charged and shipped by now (very unhappy).

So... its now 08/11 and I have not been charged for my order and I have received no further contact from Runcore... this is beyond rediculous.

I'm in the same boat I put my order in late 8/4 and all i've gotten was an email saying they recieved my order.... I haven't even been charged for my order yet! What's the point in offering next day deliver if your just gonna ship it whenever your feel like it.

I'm considering buying the drive somewhere else, but I'm afraid they will charge me just after I do it... I don't have a ton of money just sitting in my account all the time.

PLEASE CONTACT PEOPLE THAT HAVE SUBMITTED ORDERS... THIS IS CRAZY!!!

Ok so it's been almost two weeks and i still haven't heard a word about my order. I mean do they want to sell me the drive or what? I mean i Intentionally ordered the drive at a higher cost from the
    manufacturer just cause i assumed i could get my product asap.

Thread Information