Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

Default Re: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

Quote Originally Posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
    Great news people, we have lift off about 100 drives shipped to resellers last night. I should think you all will have tracking #'s by the 5th.

Matt
    That very good news! Looking forward to the new drive...

Default Re: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

Martijn, did you also sent yours back?

Quote Originally Posted by GillesB View Post
    Martijn, did you also sent yours back?
    Yes I did that on the 22th of september.
    Haven't yet got a 'package received'-conformation though. Track & trace claims is at the bordercheck in the US...

Ok, Mine was delivered the 23rd.

I was wondering if they were going to wait until they got the non functional one before shippping the new one.

But you can expect yours to be there by the 5th anyway.

I have started to migrate my MBA to Snow Leopard and I already see some impovments in speed, so I can't wait to get that new drive, to benefit from the full speed.

Gilles

Just recieved the Track & Trace confirmation that the not working SSD-drive has arrived..

Very Good News , It's on it's way and should be arriving by Monday.

Just received It.

Bad news I had to pay the import taxes again .... 60€ extra cost just because MDD shipped it with the wrong value declaration.

Externally it looks exactly the same, I hope they didn't ship the same than last time...

It will be installed this afternoon, and the I will put Snow Leopard on it tonight.

GillesB

@GillesB

Ouch, i just recieved mine too (without the penalty luckily).

Copying from slow 80gb-drive to SDD via CCC at the moment...

I will reinstall from scratch as I have a private account on my machine with Filevault activated, and this may cause a lot of troubles if I CCC it.

I'll tel you tomorrow.

Gilles

Gilles, if you have no plans of using the HDD that comes out of your machine on another Mac then CCC should work just fine.

Keep your old HDD in the case and use it for backup.

I have not yet done the MBA Rev A upgrade myself and it was only tested on one Rev A back in China. So in my book you guys are still considered guinea pigs and I am defiantly on the edge of my seat.

GL,

Matt

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information