Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

Default Re: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

It's seem like unsteadiness...

Default Re: MacBook Air Rev A with RunCore 1.8" Pro IV PATA ZIF Drive *ZIF PROBLEMS*

Could you tell us how you got your's working?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    It's seem like unsteadiness...
    What do you mean?

Additional question for Matt, how can we set it on master instead of CS? is it a setting in the firmware?

Regards

Gilles

hi

@Chris .Liu

? so what

hi guys, our design team is testing now, but not all of the zif ssd perform fine in Mac rev A. But they work excellent in other models, maybe Mac rev A has some compatible issues with zif ssd.
    Sorry for the inconvenient, but just calm down, we will find the root cause ASAP, and help you guys out.

It is nice to hear that you also get the problem, but should I remind you that the SSD we bought was badged "for Macbook air Rev A" so either it wasn't tested or ......

So I cannot accept that the fault is one way or the other pushed on the machine (MBA) side.

GillesB

Quote Originally Posted by GillesB View Post
    It is nice to hear that you also get the problem, but should I remind you that the SSD we bought was badged "for Macbook air Rev A" so either it wasn't tested or ......

So I cannot accept that the fault is one way or the other pushed on the machine (MBA) side.

GillesB
    I agree with GillesB. The sole reason to buy this SSD drive was the fact that it was tagged as being compatible with the MacBook Air Rev. A.
    I hope RunCore will provide good post-sales service, or are willing to take back the drive if they don't fix the problems!

Dennis

hi gilles don't doubt about the strict QA in the factory, we tested all the ssd well before shipping. Maybe Mac have some hareware or software changes, and also MacWorld wants to do a review on both of our 1.8" MacBook Air products.
    I will update the latest info

It's may be need more day to slove the solution.And now we have more deep tset for MBA.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information